5th Charles Merieux Conference
Venue: Port au Prince, Haiti
Date: February 23, 2015
The term "global health" includes the physical well-being, mental, man's material in his family and his environment and includes three pillars of development: health, education and economic power.
The Haitian Ministry of Health is implementing an ambitious plan to strengthen health services in Haiti. The plan sets out important human resource needs within 10 years. How to reconcile the training capacity of health institutions with the rise of the country's needs? How should the system evolve to sustain existing businesses and create new? To discuss these issues, medical schools leaders, schools of nursing, medical technology schools will present their training plans for a new generation of health professionals, attended by representatives of Haiti Ministry of Health.
Pr Jean William Pape, Centres GHESKIO, Haïti
• Pr Jean William Pape, Centres GHESKIO, Haïti;
• Pr Christine Colin, CHU Sainte Justine, Canada;
• Dr Christophe Longuet, Fondation Mérieux, France;
• Dr Jean-Hugues Henrys, Université Notre Dame d’Haïti, Haïti;
• Dr Geneviève Poitevien, Université Quisqueya, Haïti;
• Mme Ruby Heap, Université d’Ottawa, Canada;
• Dr Valentina Picot, Fondation Mérieux, France;
• Dr Josette Najjar, Fondation Mérieux, France;